воскресенье, 5 марта 2017 г.

letter to friend

                                                                         from Moscow, Russia, ( no date)



HI dear (no name friend) 2 ears ago I changed my school. then i came hear i see dutiful school with  swimming pool and It has two floors, a large assembly hall, a large canteen with tall windows.There are lots of subjects in our school, but I like the Music and Arts classroom most of all. Frankly speaking, Music and Arts are my favorite subjects. There are a lot of pictures on the walls. Some of them are made by senior students. There is also a large piano in the classroom, and our teacher plays some times . at free times i play computer games and reed internet books. my school is school of full day and we dont have that much homework that why i do it near 1 hour. 
with best wishes dima.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий