воскресенье, 23 апреля 2017 г.

internet education

I was initially very skeptical about the claims being made about online education.  
 In an online class, students cant raise their hands and ask a question when they are confused by the material. In a traditional lecture the professor can tell when students are not following the material and adjust the pace of the lecture accordingly, but in an online course that is not possible. I value getting to know my students, but when I teach online courses that personal connection is missing. I put up video lectures for all my classes, so to some extent the students feel like they know me. But I have no connection to them at all except for the few who show up during office hours, or from email discussions.
But when students have questions while studying, they can watch the part of the video that discusses the issue, and that usually provides the answer

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий