воскресенье, 25 сентября 2016 г.

grammer work

1.+ when we came back home, the children had alredy slept for two hours.
-when we came back home, the children hadnt alredy slept for two hours
?had the children slept when we came back home
2+Tina had just got home when i phoned her 
-tina hadnt got home when i phoned her
? tina had got home when i phoned her
3+ I was glad to meet ted again I had seen him for ages 
-I wast glad to meet ted again I hadnt seen him for ages 
?had I was glad to meet ted again I hadnt seen him for ages 
4 +mom was tierd yesterday she had been cleaning the house all day
-mom wasnt tierd yesterday she hadnt cleand the house all day
?had mom tierd yesterday she had been cleaning the house all day
5+the boys were out of breath they had been running a marathon
-the boys werent out of breath they had been running a marathon
? were boys out of breath they had been running a marathon
6mark told me that he had bought a new suit
-mark hadnt told me that he bought a new suit
?had mark told me that he bought a new suit
7 when i arrived luci had been lying in bed with temperature since lunchtime
- when i arrived luci hadnt lying in bed with temperature

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий