воскресенье, 18 сентября 2016 г.

Why do I need English

Russian people always have a lot of problem abroad with English language. But nowadays all children learn English. It can help in a lot of places.
          Why do I need English? This question teachers hear a lot of times but everyone has his own reasons. I have a lot of reasons .First, it's a qualification- in all jobs if you know English you have more chance to have a better job. You can earn more money if you know another language. Second, It's because in my school English is the most important lesson and I want to have good marks. Third, knowing English is essential for traveling ( a lot of Russian tourists have problems speaking with local people) They also miss a lot of important information.
 I think English is very important in our society and people who don't know English must learn it.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий